it's totally nails!

it is just the most beautiful of days today. walking around our great city this afternoon i couldn't help but curse myself for not putting shorts on this morning. my usually reliable desktop weather update told me it was a measly one degree. lies!

went to st. mary's today to try and fix the unbelievable cock-up caused my the unfathomable barry lesser. although i had no idea where i was going i decided to find the most administrative looking building. and what do you know, i was right. everything's comin' up girvan.

so the jays are killing it. let me say that again. the jays are killing it. yea, you gotta love it. hill (ma boy), is loving not being concussed, snider is loving having big muscles and LL cool J is loving being LL cool J.


post old spice of course
girv

No comments: