Perse Gang Records presents Fan Mail vol 2...That Purp

Good afternoon fine internetarians and fellow blid life followers, Due to our hiatus and scarce postings, our mailbags have been filling up with curious readers pondering as to where we have been, and occasional hollywood executives sending us offers for movie deals roughly based on our lives(but we turn them down...in an effort to fight the system and keep it real) Anyways, we pruned down the mail and got rid of fitch's daily love letters, and we were left with some real gems....And we present them to you,complete with responses by yours truly.

Letter 1:

Dear Girv, Ive just wanted to let you know that basically you are my hero...Over here in Slovenia, your selfless and comprehensive site on Rasho is the number 2 most popular site in our fair republic, after Lois' profile on lavalife..We just wanted to commend you, and if you ever make it to our frigid wonderland, we will have a parade and make sacrifices in your honour.

Regards, Radoslav Nesterovic the fifth

Our Response:

Well hey man, unfortunately Girv is out of reach right now but ill forsure let him know...We always appreciate the goodwill especially from Slovenians like yourself, On behalf of blidlife we will be sending you some of the persiest nug for your cotting purposes...

Keep Bunning,
Love Lois


Hey guys, keep bunning, I love you
-Fitch

Umm...hey fitch, thanks i guesss.youre a pretty swell guy..anyway, enjoy your persing
-Lois



Dear Blidlife

Im just a kid who wants to do hoodrat things with my friends, i picked up my buddy who smokes with cigarettes and went joyriding, I am currently incarcerated in a high security prison, and its not really persy..I just want to let you guys know that you keep me going everyday
Sincerely,
Latarian Milton
Inmate#125356323423
Alcatraz

Thanks Latarian, id just like to start off by saying im a big fan of your work, and because of you and your buddy, i smoke with cigarettes and do hoodrat things with my friends...Its always humbling when one of your idols reads your blog and even goes as far as writing to it..anyways, when you get out, look me up,well do hoodrat things with my friends
einhorn out


Dear Blidlife, I am still writing to voice my opposition to the blasphemy and blatant lies you are publishing on your site, my young patterson is still a ginger kid who is easily indoctrinated..Im still trying to find out your location so i can send the appropriate authorities, but i urge you to stop before it gets to that...Patty is still telling me to "chill" my proverbial peen

Dear Lady,
Suck it

No comments: